Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#31 My Favorite Movie

To be honest I do not exactly have a favorite movie. I enjoy many movies, but some more than others. One of my favorite movies is "Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift". Although Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift did not get a high "star" rating it was interesting.
The main objects that got my attention in Fast and The Furious were the cars used in the movie. The setting in this movie took place in Japan. I find Japan a very interesting country. In this movie there is a lot of racing going on throughout the entire film.

Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift was also one of my favorite movies because it was almost completely independent and made it so that you don't need to watch every other Fast and The Furious to understand this Sequel. This movie has six sequels and prequels to it. There most likely will not be anymore sequels because of the death of the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment